Remote display and control terminals act as repeaters of information on a fire alarm control panel and they have the same graphical LCD user interface on the fire alarm control panels.
The remote control terminal has additional control keys to silence alarms, enable or disable zones, evacuate, and reset the system.
The remote display terminal does not have control keys and acts as a repeater.
Fault tolerant remote control and display terminals can be connected to fault tolerant networks, which monitor open and short circuits between devices and prevent loss of communication.
- Graphical LCD display
- Multiple-language support
- Simple user control
- Fully on-site programmable
- Display: Backlit 240 x 64 Graphical LCD
- Keypad: Alpha Numeric Keypad, Navigation Keys & on-board buzzer mute facility
- Key-Switch Input: Optional level 1 access enable key switch
- Power Supply Input: 24 VCD, 150mA (/FT:188mA)
- External Supply Monitoring: Monitored External Fault Input
- Number of Fire Zones: 2000 'Dynamix'
VELOX 4010 and 4020 remote display and remote control panels act as repeaters of information on a fire alarm control panel. The repeater panels have the same LCD panels as those of the 4200 INT and 4400 INT fire alarm control panels.
The remote display terminal 4010 merely acts as a repeater terminal and does not have control keys. The remote control terminal 4020 is equipped with additional control keys to silence alarms, resound, evacuate, and reset the system.
Both models–4010 and 4020–are ideal for small-, medium-, and large-scale installations in properties ranging from but not limited to commercial and residential spaces such as hotels, malls, and apartments; infrastructure developments such as airports and railway stations; and special-purpose buildings such as schools and places of worship.