Mimic panels are mounted on fire alarm control panels or installed in a remote enclosure to provide additional graphical indication of zones and their corresponding detectors and sounders.
Mimic panels have a printed lookup table indicating zones or devices within a site. This provides direct identification of locations of fire conditions.
The LED indicator layout on a mimic panel is designed on the basis of a standard CAD drawing of a zone.
Mimic panels can be mounted either inside the fire alarm control panel or they can function as remote, stand alone devices with their own power supplies.
For multiple inputs and outputs, such as in applications where status indications of building control functions (damper, fan, sprinkler, etc.) are required, a network I/O controller provides upto 50 programmable inputs/outputs.
When relay outputs driven by the mimic panel are required for simple on/off signalling or control, a relay output card for provides up to 10 individually programmable outputs.
- Simple graphical indication of local zones
- Programmable mimic driver card andLEDs
- Flexibility in replacing or updating mimic diagrams or zone layouts
- Supports Dynamix zoning
- Power Supply: Panel Mimic 17 - 28V DC Remote Mimic 220 - 240V AC
- Temperature Range & Humidity: -5°C to 50°C 95% Humidity
- Dimensions: Panel Mimic 388 x 150 mm Remote Mimic 270 x 205mm