LV100 LV200 LV350
Addressable Smoke & Heat Detectors without inbuilt short circuit isolators
Velox addressable detectors employ optical and thermal detection technologies to sense fire conditions.
The LV100, LV200, and LV350 range of detectors come without inbuilt short circuit isolators and with a red colour LED. The detectors are suitable for cost-effective fire detection networks.
The LV detectors are installed between two isolator modules or devices with inbuilt short circuit isolators. A maximum of up to 32 devices can be installed in a single zone between isolators.
Combination of optical and thermal detection in a single detector head saves costs and spots both slow smoldering and high energy flaming fires.
Up to 240 devices can be connected on a single loop, which can extend to 6 km as per load calculations and cable selections.
The devices are powered from the same fire detection loop which connects the fire alarm control panel, sounders, beacons, manual call points, etc. Therefore, additional power supply sources are not required.
- Double dust trap and protection screen prevent entry of dust or small insects
- Choice of various sensitivity levels
- ‘Safe’ (manual) addressing
- Up to 32 devices in a zone
- Responsive to magnet tests
- Tamper detection and fault indication on fire panel
- LED indicator with 360º visibility
- Automatic drift compensation