It can support 1 PSS849 security microphone console with touchpad and can process and route another four 0 dB audio inputs into 4 different zones. Each channel is fitted with volume control, equalizers, and a programmable delay. Each 0 db input features contact and VOX activation which is ideal when using the cordless microphone, for example. Four digital messages can be recorded through audio inputs or downloaded as WAV files directly from a computer into IDA.
A security message is pre programmed in 4 languages.
IDA4 Compact unit is fitted with 4 alarm inputs and 4 input contacts making it possible to obtain pre programmed routings. The 4 output contacts can be used to disable the 100 V line attenuators.
As a Voice Alarm security system, all IDA4 Compact unit functions and peripherals are monitored. All incidents are recorded into a data file which can be consulted on the display screen.
Also any detected faults are signaled by a general fault output contact. A local loudspeaker output enables selective listening to the messages and the system’s 100 V output signals. Control keys and the front LCD screen can be used to configure IDA4 Compact unit. Access can be password protected.
- 5 audio inputs (1 emergency broadcast microphone + 4 x 0 dB balanced inputs).
- Monitoring of four 100 V Loudspeaker zones.
- Max 500 W per zone /amplifier.
- Monitoring of 4 zone amplifiers + 1 backup amplifier.
- Full monitoring of the PSS microphone console (capsule, screen, touchpad, connections).
- Digital message player (4 messages, total length up to 2 mins. 11 secs.).
- Digital signal processing (DSP).
- Parametric equalization: 3 bands on inputs,7 bands on outputs.
- Individual control for each input and output level.
- Separate levels for the security sources.
- Free zone labeling.
- 9 programmable priority levels (contact or VOX audio routing).
- Programmable delay of 0 to 683 msecs.
- Measurements (levels and impedance) of amplifiers and LS lines.
- Incident data record with up to 2048 incidents.
- Internal clock.