The ECS Networked Echo Cancellation System is a digital signal processor featuring DYNAMIC Automatic Echo Cancellation based on our own developed wideband acoustic echo cancellation algorithm.
Design specifically to provide outstanding clear audio in teleconferencing applications. The ECS delivers true 20 Hz to 22 kHz bandwidth during multiple participant conversations, with natural full duplex transmission of speech with no latency, including double talk.
The ECS Networked Echo Cancellation System is a digital signal processor featuring an impressive DYNAMIC Automatic Echo Cancellation based on our own developed wide band acoustic echo cancellation algorithm. ECS is designed specifically to provide outstanding clear audio in teleconferencing applications. The ECS delivers true 20 Hz to 22 kHz bandwidth during multiple participant conversations, with natural full duplex transmission of speech with no latency, including double talk. Special designed features like Local Echo Suppressor, Noise reduction, Remain Echo Suppressor and Voice Gate greatly improve the audio quality of your teleconferencing system.
ECS features up to 16 wide-band AEC software modules and up to 24 configurable hardware electronically balanced inputs and/or outputs, telephone interface with line & set connections, Ethernet port for software configuration/control, serial port for third-party RS-232 remote control and remote control bus (RS485) for dedicated control panels like the URC-programmable remote controllers. Thanks to this modularity, the ECS can be used in small or big systems. With ECS pay for what you need.
Driven by the intuitive ATEÏS STUDIO graphical user interface, the ECS includes a broad selection of audio components, routing options and signal processing. Useful features like Automatic Gain Control, Feedback killers, Meters, Compressor-limiter, Equalizer, Matrix and Automatic Microphone mixers are also part of the ECS DSP component library.
Internal processing of audio signals can be fully programmed to suit the client’s application with enhanced management. Installers can select the audio processing feature(s) that they wish to apply to the various inputs and outputs from a library on their PC, using software provided with the ECS. The internal system design is completely user definable via PC software, and can be controlled via dedicated software screens, third party devices like Crestron ™, AMX ™ or Vity ™, and a variety of optional remote controls.
Multi-unit ECS-systems can be created utilizing ATEÏS NetLink which provides 48-channels broadband audio distribution, linking up to 32 units in a dedicated network creating a through 768 channels audio-conferencing system.
The ECS system can use either telephone lines with the telephone interface or internet links thanks to a reliable VoIP stream with SIP protocol. Telephone hybrid capabilities include: initiation of outgoing calls detection and answering of incoming calls.
Audio Inputs /
• Audio input impedance: 10 kOhms (balanced, screw terminal).
• Input sensitivity: 0 dB, -12dB, -24 dB,-40dB, -55 dB (software selection).
• Max input: +15 dBu.
• Bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
• Phantom power soft config 48 VDC.
Audio Outputs /
• Audio output impedance: 100 Ohms (balanced, screw terminal).
• Max output +15 dBu.
• Bandwidth 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
• Total Harmonic Distortion < 0.03% , +0 dBu, 20~20 kHz,
unity gain, 20 kHz BW.
• S/N: (100 dB),( re+15 dBu), unity gain, 22 kHz BW.
• S/N:(80 dB),( re+15 dBu),( 54 dB gain), 22 kHz BW.
• Dynamic range: (100 dB),( re+15 dBu), 22 kHz BW.
Serial connections /
• RS232 port: for ATEÏS or third party equipment remote control.
• RS485 port: for Remote data control.
• RJ45 port: for PC control and system set up using ATEÏS-Studio software.
Digital Link /
• One RJ45 TX to send data and audio to next device.
• One RJ45 Rx to receive data and audio from the previous
Control I/O /
• 8 Control inputs either analog or Logical (contacts).
• 2 logic outputs (Dry contacts).
Networked Echo Cancellation System