Vox-Net responds to public address requirements and EN 60849 compliance (local) when several SINAPS systems need to receive audio and be controlled trough a TCP/IP network.
The system comprises:
• A PC server (conventional PC) with the Vox-Net-SoftServer and the MP3 message/Music files library. It can contain thousands of MP3 files for either background music or pre-recorded messages to be broadcasted into the TCP/IP network. Up to 10 simultaneous music/message files can be broadcasted into the network.
Vox-Net IP-media software add the following features to the integration
• Audio server with MP3 message/Musicfiles library.
It can contain thousands of MP3 files for either background music or pre-recorded messages to be broadcasted into the TCP/IP network.
• Remote station status reporting global.
• Optional server and network redundancy.
• Visualization and recording (Log file) of events and Sinaps Remote systems faults.
• TCP/IP network address administration on Vox-Net IP-media software.
• Microphone calls in any zone or group of zones of any IDA4 system.
• Broadcasting of pre-recorded messages in any zone or group of zones.
• Background music pre-recorded on server or played on external music source.
• Live recording of microphone calls to be broadcasted later on.
• Pre-recorded messages stacking. Up to 100 messages can be stacked.
• Message scheduler (time, day of the week, number of times.
• User management with up to 10 configurable and password protected profiles.
• IDA4 system administration with PCIDA4XM software.
• Recording on log file of calls, messages, and Vox-Net and DIVA8 System faults.
• MODBUS protocol for third party control.